We provide a range of services to support the business and project needs of Government, industry groups and multi-site organisations.
- Strategy planning in Occupational / Work Health and Safety for Governments, industry groups, and multi site organisations.
- Undertake reviews of WHS management systems.
- Manual materials handling and ergonomic assessments as well as a wide selection of injury prevention programs.
- Assistance to Government, Employer and Union groups in developing guidelines, policies, and liaison on health and safety legislation. Joint training of Supervisors and employees is a speciality.
- Development of corporate accommodation documents for Telstra, Department of Defence and Australian Bureau of Statistics and the banking sector.
- Facilitate industry wide WHS benchmarking projects.
- OHS review of large building projects.
- Facilitation of reviews of the Australian WHS strategy for Safe Work Australia.
- Management and Operator training programs on injury prevention and awareness including contractor management, Job Safety Analysis, stress prevention and responsibilities under the WHS Act.
- Preparation of briefing reports for legal firms involved in work health and safety litigation for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Conduct industry or issue based research relating to targeted WHS issues. These have included national projects involving tripartite consultations across all Australian jurisdictions. This includes a range of WHS related issues including Stress / Bullying and Occupational Violence; Musculoskeletal Disorders and WHS in Small and Medium sized enterprises.
- Research, testimony and presentation to legislation projects in USA and EU.
- Participate in international research projects on WHS issues including presentation of results with over 30 overseas countries.
- Provide Australian WHS trainers to a range of courses in Brunei.
- Human Factors / Ergonomics input to the electrical industry, Hong Kong and the banking sector in New Zealand.
- Engagement by the Singapore Government to research WHS leadership with the CEOs of 18 leading multinational private companies and government enterprises.
- David was President of the International Ergonomics Association (2006-2009) and Chair, International Development Committee, (2003-2006).
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us